Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I forgot to wax the mustache before the meeting!

So there I was in the conference room trying to convince a potential big company client on why they should invest in a long term relationship with my little architecture firm when the client says, "I am trying to figure out the mustache". Crap, I am so use to the mustache on my laptop to make me smile when my screensaver comes on that I don't think about it.

I explained that I have a screen saver that has old timey portraits that come on and the mustache matches up with the portraits. ...really...

I mentioned that I was quirky but I don't have that necessarily come across in my architecture...unless the client wants quirky, then I am all over it. If nothing else maybe it will set me apart from countless other firms...like over in the corner to play by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment